Monday 10 December 2012

More Small Repairs

The rear "wardrobe" door had a broken hinge. I replaced it with a new one.

I noticed that the front left turn signal indicator housing had water in it. So I removed that glass housing and drained the water out.

Also, the whole left front light assembly felt as if it could be moved easily. When I looked closer, I saw that there is a crack in the rear of the plastic housing, right next to one of the screws. I bent it slightly so that the cracked parts snapped back into the proper shape, then I put a piece of duck tape over it.

When making tight turns to the right, I had noticed that the left front wheel did touch something inside the wing. I had a closer look and noticed that the inside wing plastic cover was broken and apparently bent out of shape. I removed it, then re-attached it, slightly at a different position than before, further to the front so it would not touch the wheel anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment